Your personal privacy and our handling of your personal information are important to us. In order for you to feel safe with how we at Digital Diabetes Analytics process your information, we want to tell you what applies. We are therefore concerned that the personal data collected about you is stored and handled in a safe and secure manner, and in accordance with data protection legislation.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that can be directly or indirectly (i.e. together with other information) linked to you, e.g. name, photo, social security number, and IP address.
Personal Data Policy
Personal data we handle and collect
Digital Diabetes Analytics collects the personal data that we process primarily directly from you as a customer. Name and e-mail address are examples of personal information we collect about you.
- When filling in contact forms
- Through your contacts with us, for example when you email us
- When visiting our website, ie: traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data such as your IP address, device, operating system and browser type that you use during the visit.
What do we use your personal information for?
We use your information for communication with you.
- Information and access to your personal information
- Opportunity to correct incorrect information
- Opportunity to have information deleted
- Right to limitation of treatment
The Data Inspectorate
You have the right to contact the Data Inspectorate with a complaint if you believe that we process your personal data incorrectly.
Data Protection Officer
Daniel Espes, email@example.com